Thursday, March 3, 2011

First post and welcome!

For those who may know me, welcome! I am merely a collector and enthusiast of vintage Disneyland (and other theme parks to a lesser extent) paper goods, photos, oddities, postcards, merchandise, and so on and so on. This blog will feature items from my personal collection of a random nature, with some context or info given as available (or my own strange ramblings). Welcome, and please enjoy!

We start off today with a nice view of Disneyland's former Mickey Mouse Club Theater.




The theater opened with the park in 1955 and showed Disney cartoons. It would change names to Fantasyland Theater in 1964, and closed forever in advance of the 1983 Fantasyland remodel.

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!! I remember going in there as a kid to escape the heat, as it was the only place that had air conditioning, LOL!

    ReplyDelete